Cellulite is actually fat deposits just beneath the skin. It appears as lumps or dimples, usually near the buttocks and upper thighs, and is most common in women. Building muscle can make cellulite harder to notice, and it helps you burn more calories. Although those cellulite deposits might never go away completely, burning body fat will make them shrink
The reality is however, that without a proper diet and definitely exercise one cannot hope to see long term results with any of the above methods. Regular helps in burning fat and keeping the fit body round the year which means that cellulite can’t easily form ever. In this article we shall take a look at some of the best exercises to get rid of thighs cellulite.
1. Clockwork Lunge:
How to Do:
- Stand with hands on your hips and feet hip-width apart.
- Take a big step forward with your right foot and lower down until your right leg is bent 90° and your left knee is nearly touching the floor. Push back up to starting position.
- Take a big step to the right with your right foot, bending the right knee and keeping the left leg straight. Return to the starting position.
- Take a big step back with your right foot. Lower until left leg is bent 90° and right knee is almost touching the floor.
- Rep with the left foot, stepping to the front, then to the left side, then back. That’s one set. Do 15 sets.
2. Shifting Side Lunge:
How to Do:
- Stand normally with feet together, and holding the dumbbells by your side.
- Take the right foot wide out, and lower into a side lunge, keeping the dumbbells on either side of your left foot.
- Bend the left knee with maintaining the position, but shifting the weight to both legs and lowers into a wide squat, reaching for the floor in front of you.
- Now, extend the alternate leg for side lunge, and perform the same that you did with your right leg.
- Bring both legs together and stand up for the rep.
4. Resistance Band Butt Blaster:
How to Do:
- Kneel on floor and wrap band under right foot, and place hands down under shoulders holding handles against the floor.
- Lift right knee off the floor slightly and push right foot back to extend leg straight against the band, squeezing your glute.
- Release slowly bringing knee back in to a bent position.
- Continue for desired reps and switch feet.