Parasite infections can be treated with the help of various herbs. The first thing you should do in these cases is to optimize the function of your immune system with their help, and then treat parasites.
THERE ARE MANY SYMPTOMS OF PARASITE INFECTIONS AND THE MOST COMMON INCLUDE:
- Recurring yeast infections like Candida
- Loss of appetite
- Constant hunger
- Chronic fatigue
- Mood disorders: depression, anxiety, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, irritability
- Bleeding gums
- Strong cravings for processed foods and sugary foods
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Anemia or iron deficiency
- Skin ailments like lesions, acne, hives, ulcers, rashes, weeping eczema, itchy dermatitis, sores, etc.
- Breathing issues
- Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
- Memory problems
- Sexual dysfunction in men/menstrual cycle problems in women
- Sore/stiff joints
- Itching – especially around mouth, nose, and anus
- Persistent digestive issues
THESE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FOODS AND HERBS THAT WILL HELP YOU CLEANSE YOUR BODY OF PARASITES:
- Garlic is one of the most potent natural antibiotics, which destroys more than 60 types of fungus and 20 types of bacteria, as well as some of the most potent viruses.
- It destroys parasites and effectively controls secondary fungal infections. It has strong antioxidant and detoxifying qualities and prevents oxidation caused by parasite toxins.
- Its active components, allicin, and ajoene destroy parasites, amoebas, including one-cell varieties, and pinworms and hookworms.
- Yet, Allicin is not present in the natural state of garlic, as when the garlic is damaged or chopped, the enzyme alliinase acts on the chemical allicin, converting it into allicin.
- Therefore, use the garlic crushed or juiced for best effects.
- Cloves are the herbs with most powerful germicidal properties.
- Their antimicrobial properties are mostly due to caryophyllene.
- They enter the bloodstream and destroy microscopic parasites and parasitic larvae and eggs.
- Cloves treat cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria, and fungi, including Candida, and all species of Shigella,
- Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus.
- It helps digestion and boosts circulation, so it also treats gas and nausea linked to parasite die-off.
- It also improves stomach acid production, which destroys parasites and protects infections.
- To eliminate mucus, use fresh ginger, and take it ground to treat digestive issues.
- Cucumber seeds are excellent in removing tapeworms within the digestive tract. Cucumbers contain beneficial enzymes that kill tapeworms.
- For a quick cleanse, grind heirloom cucumber seeds into a powder and add a teaspoon to your smoothie daily.
RAW PUMPKIN SEEDS
- The natural fat they contain is toxic to parasite eggs, and Curcurbitin they contain has powerful anti-parasitic activity, as it paralyzes worms so they drop off the intestinal walls.
- These seeds are used by Chinese scientists in the treatment of acute schistosomiasis and tapeworm infestations.
- Grind half a cup in a coffee grinder and add it to salads or smoothies.
- During your parasite herbal protocol, you should take probiotics in the evening,
- like raw yogurts, kefir, and sauerkraut, as the other parasite-killing herbs destroy the good bacteria as well.
- You should avoid sugary, tropical fruits when you are dealing with parasites, but papaya effectively destroys many parasitic worms, including most intestinal worms and tapeworm.
- Their most potent parts are the seeds. According to The University of Maryland Medical Center, the combination of honey and papaya seeds clears stools of parasites.
- For best effects, remove the skin and ferment in apple cider vinegar for 24 hours, and then consume 8 ounces of the cultured papaya and drink 2 ounces of the brine for 4 days.
- This is the recipe for a papaya smoothie suggested by Chaudhary MD, a neurologist and practitioner of Ayurveda: Grind the seeds from an average-sized papaya in a coffee grinder, add a tablespoon of organic virgin coconut oil, a cup of coconut milk and the rest of the papaya. Then, blend them all, and drink this daily for a week.
- Turmeric is one of the most beneficial herbs you can use, with strong anticancer, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, worm-expelling, and detoxifying properties. For its better absorption, mix it with coconut oil and black pepper.
GREEN HULLS OF BLACK WALNUT
- The dried and ground green hull of the black walnut is high in tannin, an organic iodine, and juglandin.
- People have used black walnut for hundreds of years to treat worms, including parasites that cause skin irritations, like ringworm, as it effectively oxygenates the blood, and thus destroys parasites.
- It effectively kills malaria, tapeworms, pinworms, and Candida albicans (yeast infections). It helps the body to detoxify itself and reduces blood sugar levels.
- This powerful anti-fungal quickly destroy fungus, mold, and parasites, boosts circulation and improves health, and also enhances the effects of other herbs you use.
- African Cayenne would be your best choice. You can treat intestinal bugs with a combination of sprouted pumpkin seeds, ginger, and cayenne.
THESE ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES TO TREAT PARASITES, RECOMMENDED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND:
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Curled mint (Mentha crispa)
- Black walnuts (Juglans nigra)
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris)
- Wormwood ((Artemisia annua))
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis)
- Oregon grape (Berberis aquifolium)
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum)
If you like this article share it with your friends and family. Thank you for visiting us!
The post 21 Signs That Your Body is Full of Parasites appeared first on Our Healthy Book.