Apparently, we are all fortunate to already possess most of the needed ingredients for natural skin remedies at home, and achieve even better effects than by using commercial creams, lotions, and all kinds of skin care products.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful and versatile natural products you can use in order to improve the quality and health of your skin and treat all kinds of skin conditions.
HERE IS WHEN TO USE THE BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND SOLVE THE MOST COMMON SKIN PROBLEMS:
– Normalizes pH levels- Apple cider vinegar will lower the sebum production that makes the skin oily, and regulate pH levels of the skin
– Acne and pimples- Apple cider vinegar eliminates dirt, and excess oil from the pores, and prevents the formation of pimples and acne
– Soothes sunburns-Apple cider vinegar will relieve the pain and discomfort due to sunburns, by regulating the pH levels of the skin and neutralizing the burn.
– Age spots, scars, and blemishes- Apple cider vinegar can reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin, treating blemishes, scars, and age spots.
– Wrinkles- The regular application of apple cider vinegar on the skin will prevent the formation of wrinkles.
– Warts- The application of apple cider vinegar to warts will help you get rid of warts.
– Inflammation and redness- the potent anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar will soothe redness and relieve irritations and inflammation.
– Destroys bacteria and detoxifies- Vinegar will offer anti-bacterial and detoxifying properties, that freshen and cleanse the skin, preventing infections.
In order to reap all its benefits, make sure you always buy organic, non-GMO, unpasteurized, raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar, that still contains “the Mother”– a combination of enzymes, proteins and probiotic bacteria, on the bottom of the bottle.