This simple vegan coconut oatmeal (porridge) with blueberry compote is as delicious as it is healthy. An excellent way to start your day!
- 40 g | scant 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 300 ml | 10 fl oz light coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp Demerara sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blueberry sauce 4-5 servings
- 400 g | 14oz fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp water
- To make the blueberry compote, put all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the blueberries start to burst. Simmer for a couple more minutes and set aside.
- To make the porridge, put all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 4-5 minutes until the porridge is creamy and thick.
- Serve warm with a generous amount of blueberry compote drizzled over the top.
The post Coconut Oatmeal With Blueberry COMPOTE – Addictive Healthy & Delicious appeared first on Feminitia.