The commonly called kidney stones are in fact small crystals composed of calcium salts, struvite or uric acid. They are usually located on the kidneys or on the bladder and do not present any symptoms unless they are dislodged.Read More
When this happens, the pain can be quite severe and it comes with fever, chills, vomiting, nausea, frequent urination, blood in the urine and sweating. The acid stones sometimes develop the so called ‘staghorns’, which imbed the stone deeply into the kidney and cause excruciating pain. Read on to find five remedies to get rid of the kidney stones.
- Avoid alcohol and fat food, to stop new stones from forming
- Avoid dairy products, black tea, cranberries, meats, nuts, pepper, parsley, spinach, rhubarb and Swiss chard, as they all favorize stone formation.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to help your body flush out the stones.
- Fibers – you should make sure you eat the proper fiber amount, as a low fiber consumption increases the risk of stone development.
- Lysimachia – or kinsenso tea is a Japanese beverage that can be bought from the Japanese grocery stores. Drink up to 2 cups every day for 3 to 4 months to help your body eliminate the small stones.
The post Home remedies to get rid of kidney stones appeared first on all4healthylife.com.