If you experience a serious rash on your skin, it could indicate that the superficial blood vessels are dilated. As a result, your skin is full of itchy pauples. Here are some recommended natural treatments to calm your skin.
- Turmeric – when consumed internally it improves digestion and promotes liver detoxification and when it’s used externally it reduces the rash and calms the skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel – due to its anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, Aloe Vera will deal with the inflammation and will create a protective layer that cools down the burning and itching sensations. Specialists say that it’s best when used internally (blood purifier) as well as externally (calms the skin).
- Calendula – take some calendula ointment and add two drops of peppermint oil. Mix them well and apply on the skin. You will feel a refreshing sensation and it will eliminate discomfort and itchiness in no time.
- Ginger – slice some ginger (thin slices) and apply on the affected area to reduce the inflammation. It will also improve blood flow and drain the fluid into deeper skin tissues.
- Vitamin C – specialists recommend that you increase your Vitamin C intake when you have hives. You should consume plenty of citrus, sea buckthorn, rosehip and parsley.
- Milk – take some sweet milk and let it reach room temperature. Then take a cloth and soak it in milk. Apply on the affected region.
- Echinacea – it promotes lymphatic drainage, while also reducing allergens sensitivity.
The post How to get rid of hives appeared first on all4healthylife.com.