Hair loss is a natural process and we lose 50-100 hairs daily. If you notice that your hair is becoming significantly thinner or worse you have a bald patch then you should do something to make it stop.
Causes for Hair Loss:
- Severe infections
- Hereditary thinning or baldness
- Eating disorder
- Cancer treatments
- Iron deficiency
- Hair products
- Autoimmune disease
- Major surgery
- Weight loss
No need to spend time and money in trying expensive hair products because there is a natural hair tonic that will strengthen and regrow your hair.
- high in the amino acid ricinoleic,
- enters the skin of the scalp and follicles,
- regulates the pH levels,
- prevent hair loss and dandruff.
- rich in vitamins, protein, and fatty acids,
- strengthen the hair,
- packed with vitamin E,
- promotes hair growth and hydrates the hair
- contain lecithin
- prevents breakage and brittleness.
- packed with antioxidants
- soften the hair
- strengthen the hair follicles
- supports hair growth
- moisturizes the hair.
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Preparation and Use:
- mix all the ingredients
- apply the tonic on the scalp and roots,
- continue to the ends
- cover the hair with a shower cap
- let it act for 2-4 hours
- wash it off
- do this twice a week as long as you think is necessary.